Post School Learning
Education is a human right and is increasingly happening outside formal school settings, thanks to the new tools and opportunities from technological development. This page includes the courses I have taken with my ratings and notes. I hope it can be helpful for other learners. Happy learning!
- Introduction to Psychology, Certificate, Notes
- Questionnaire Design for Social Surveys, Certificate,
- Recommendation Systems with TensorFlow on GCP, Certificate The course is super hands-on with repeatable code. It is an applied course and not for learning the mathematical details of the models. It is excellent for people who understand machine learning theories and want to learn how to build a recommendation engine in production. For machine/deep learning theories, I would highly recommend courses from deeplearning.ai .
- A Crash Course in Causality, Certificate
- Creating New BigQuery Datasets and Visualizing Insights, Certificate,
- Exploring and Preparing your Data with BigQuery, Certificate,
- Social and Economic Networks: Models and Analysis, Certificate,
- Deep Learning, Certificate,
- SQL for Data Science, Notes,
- Learn to Program (Python), Certificate,
- Programming for Everybody (Python), Certificate,
- The Unix Workbench, Notes, There is very limited video content. It is basically all reading. The content is good though.